Wow! Goosey and I have been nominated by cambiosdehumor for The Versatile Blogger Award – I am a bit speechless but have to carry on because Goosey will take over if I let him and his spelling leaves much to be desired this time of the evening. Anyway I am very grateful for the honour and wish to thank her. Like all good things there are rules to be observed for accepting this award. These are as follows:
- Display the Award Certificate on your website
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you`ve linked them in the post
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself
So I will bite the bullet and try and drum up seven interesting things about me :-
- I love cooking but George is a chef – for a rare treat I am cooking duck a la orange tomorrow (shhhhhh don`t tell Goosey!)
- I really, really hate ironing – never seem to have time for it but love freshly ironed clothes and linen
- I love driving and would have liked to have been a London taxi driver
- I did once get to drive a JCB but I wasn`t allowed to dig a hole
- I once did aerobatics (including loop the loop) in a Tiger Moth aeroplane – two seater open cockpit (I was a passenger not the pilot)
- I`ve been gliding and found it noisier than I had imagined
- I wish I still fitted into my size 14 black velvet catsuit!
Now to my nominations:-
- This has to be Shail`sNest – Shail was a blogging friend back in the days of 360 and she has been a great support to me as a newbie here. Thanks Shail.
- Tworightsattemptingtomakealeft – this blog is remarkable in that it can make me laugh and cry at the same time.
- ellythewellysblog – dear Elly with her covetable llama hat and quirky sense of fun. She always make me smile.
- ThisBlogNeedsATitle – punchy poetry which always pleases.
- GrimmsFurryTail – Grimm with his lovely noble brow (his owner said he had a `fat face` and I protested about that.) Well written doggy-bloggy.
- BelleGrovePlantation – what a nose for news- historically speaking – at the same time taking on an enormous project so cheerfully.
- Skinnywench – an Aussie with a camera she knows how to use to best effect.
- Becky6259 – a warm, supportive homemaker.
- ChroniclesofanAngloSwiss – She and I go back a long way in blogging terms – she has a quirky sense of humour which she keeps hidden sometime.
- rarsaur – always something of interest here – lively, witty and entertaining.
- Pregoandtheloon – makes me think and remember.
- Grandparentsplus2 – good everyday life.
- Judy – has been very supportive and encouraging – I always enjoy her blog.
- MaryGilmartin – wonderful photography here.
- Cancerkillingrecipe – hope, cheer and courage in this blog
If I have not left links to the above fifteen – I do apologise – I will try and correct this when I find out how to do it!